Android/iOS + Scala back-end + mongodb
- Use WeChat and/or Facebook Account as a way to log in to the app
- After they log in to the app, add an interface to list out all the people currently logged in and sort them by their distance to you (So the people who are closest to you are on top of the list)
-all your work will be in one docker container, and export it and send it by dropbox/googledrive , share link to me to review it.
Docker requirement: (https://www.docker.com/)
- Debian 8 + JDK8 + Play framework+ mongodb (db included)
- create a docker to contain all your work and make the entry starting script as /root/start.sh with port 443, “Https” base
- Put all your work that you have done in one docker container. Then export it , and put it on dropbox/google drive and give me the link so I can review it